- Mary's is currently operating under a COVID management plan. All patrons are to be seated while drinking, reservations can be made using the form above for more than 4 guests, otherwise if you are less than 4 just turn up and try your luck! be early though.
- Mary's is a Gay & Lesbian (LGBTQIA+) Safe Space but we welcome our hetero friends ONLY if you are kind and friendly.
- We don't do birthday lists or lists of any sort. The only way to get quick entry is to purchase a booth for the night.
- Doors open 9pm on Friday & Saturday Nights.
- We usually close after 3am and sometimes we go until 5am!
- There are 9 drag shows a night by our Mary's Divas
- Please leave your attitude at the door (if you have one)
- No Board Shorts or Thongs
- Coat check is open from 9pm, if you're leaving after 3, collect your checked items from security
- Want to skip the line? sorry we don't offer this to anyone, just arrive early.
If you'd like to hire our venue for an event please contact us.
Drag Show Policy
If there is a show happening, please DO NOT jump on the stage and interfere with the show, you will be asked to leave.
Hen's Party Policy
While we don’t prohibit hen’s nights, we do ask that you’re respectful of our LGBTQI safe space. We request that you limit the typical hens night paraphernalia we will ask you to surrender this at the door.
We currently have ramp access to front bar at Mary's Poppin and we are currently at work to expand our accessibility throughout the venue. Being a heritage listed building this has complications but rest assured we are doing what we can.
Management Reserves The Right To Refuse Admission for any reason whatsoever.