Mary's Poppin is SA's biggest LGBTQIA+ owned & operated venue operating each weekend in the east end of Adelaide.
An opportunity has opened up for an events assistant to join the team. This role requires an outgoing, creative, energetic person with a ‘finger on the pulse’ approach to the latest trends in pop culture, LGBTQIA+ happenings and someone who loves Mary’s.
The role entails :
- Conceptualise new fun nights / themes at Mary’s
- Work with the director & operations team to fulfil these nights
- Be structured, punctual and well written. The ability to put together sharp proposals with visuals to present to management is key.
- Be a go getter and have a can do attitude at all times.
- Be social, have a solid understanding of what our audience wants and would like to see at Mary’s
- Handle our social media accounts, create engaging content to post daily and to drive our followers up.
- Have a desire to make Mary’s the best LGBTQIA+ venue in Australia if not in Asia.
- You’d be reporting to Mary’s Owner directly
- It’s not a 9-5 role and would require some after hours and weekend work.
If this interests you, please put together a cover letter and your first event proposal 3 social media posts with images and text.
Please email this to email@example.com