- Mary's is a Gay & Lesbian (LGBTQI) Safe Space but we welcome our hetero friends ONLY if you are kind and friendly.
- We don't do birthday lists or lists of any sort. The only way to get quick entry is to purchase a booth for the night. Details here
- Doors open 8pm on Thursday, Friday & Saturday Nights
- We usually have a queue after 1030pm so please arrive nice and early.
- We usually close after 3am and sometimes we go until 5am!
- There are 9 drag shows a night by our Mary's Divas
- Leave your attitude at the door
- No Board Shorts or Thongs
- We have a door charge after 10pm it's free prior.
- Coat check is open from 10pm, if you're leaving after 3, collect your checked items from security
- You may reserve a booth for upto 10 people details are here
- Want to skip the line? sorry we don't offer this to anyone, just arrive early.
If you'd like to hire our venue for an event please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Drag Show Policy
If there is a show happening, please DO NOT jump on the stage and interfere with the show, you will be asked to leave.
Hen's Party Policy
While we don’t prohibit hen’s nights, we do ask that you’re respectful of our Gay & Lesbian safe space. We request that you limit the typical hens night paraphernalia we will ask you to surrender this at the door.
Management Reserves The Right To Refuse Admission for any reason whatsoever.